A virtual Merry Christmas to all of our family and friends!
We put together a Top 10 list (in no particular order) as an attempt to put this crazy year into words. We feel so incredibly blessed and couldn't ask to be ending our 2011 in more exciting and joyful ways!
- April 9, 2011. The day that we become Mr. & Mrs. Pearson. Neither of us have ever felt more loved and grateful.
- Putting our baby-making skills to work and getting ready for the arrival of Adelyn Grace!
- Roadtripping to Chicago for engagement photos. This was especially fun since Bryan was living at a Microtel in Cedar Rapids and our time together was so limited.
- A week of laying in the sun in Naples, FL. We even enjoyed the 10 hour layover on the way home, where Melissa managed to beat Bryan in hundreds of games of Nertz.
- Hosting some family and friends for Twins games. We even saw two victories! ...and victories were few and far between this year.
- Taking Mia for her first Clear Lake swim. We even bought a life jacket for her for the occasion. She spent about 15 seconds in the water. It is always a good time at the lake!
- Babymooning to the North Shore where we enjoyed beautiful sights, good food,and awesome company.
- Rocking out to Weezer at the Minnesota State Fair. Bryan went for the alligator on a stick, which was actually very good!
- Tailgating with the family at TCF stadium. How exciting to see the NDSU Bison underdogs stomp on the University of Minnesota!
- Buying our first home! Lord-willing, we will close on December 30th and will be staying in our new home before 2012!
We are wishing you all a very merry holiday,