Without further delays, here's the man of the hour:
- He's got two little teeth in there! Do you see them? Worked awfully hard for those suckers.
- Eating lots of foods. Baby foods, from the fruitbowl, from mom's plate..whatever is easiest at any given meal. 2nd child probs.
- Plays peek-a-boo with sister (video to follow!) and giggles excessively.
- Naps twice a day. Up for 3-4 hours after each nap.
- As for the night sleep, I don't want to talk about it. But if you see me running errands, please don't comment on my mismatched shoes and frazzled hair. And feel free to buy me a coffee :)
- Favorite toy? His sister's princess castle. Makin' his dad proud! This is a legit castle, Cayden uses it to pull himself up towards the standing position & it sings songs. What's not to love?
- See those hairs? They are about one-hundred-thousand times longer than his sister's hair was at that age. I'm pretty sure our little guy is going to need a haircut before his sissy.
- Cayden is moving EVERYWHERE. He rolls, scoots backwards and makes his way around a room by sitting, flopping to his stomach, then returning to the sitting position - pretty much most difficult way imaginable to get from point A to point B. Not crawling yet, but getting close!
- I have no idea why these bullet points look different than the ones above. #techchallenged