Throughout the entire pregnancy I tried my best to be disciplined, stick with routine, eat healthy, and stay active. I did pretty good...until about 6 days ago.
How have things changed this week?
- It is no okay to eat ice cream directly from the carton, any time of day.
- I have been wearing sweatpants for 24 hours a day, no matter where I am going or how embarrassing I may look.
- My last two trips to the gym have consisted of me parking and walking to the gym door, looking inside, then turning around and going home. Hopefully today is a bit more successful!
- Bryan and I usually get a Redbox every month or two...I've spent $10 on Redbox in the last week. They've got some good stuff there right now.
- I've learned how to out-nap Mia. That dog that likes to sleep 16 hours a day has got nothin' on this!
So for all of you who are wondering, we are still waiting, but I'm doing my best to make the most of it!