Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Work Days

Let me preface this post by saying that it is 6:20AM and our baby girl has been sleeping since 11PM last night. Oh my goodness!  When I woke at 5 I was way too excited to sleep. What does mom do when the baby sleeps in?  Scurries around trying to get a day's work in before she wakes. Here I am.

This week has been a-mazing.  My hubby was home by 4:30 on Monday and was scheduled Tuesday and Wednesday off!  This is the MOST time we have had at home together, without company, and no commitments since the first days we have met.  So what do we do?

No worries, I had a few ideas.  The big one is painting the basement from head to toe. The joys of being homeowners :)

1 comment:

  1. I'll bet lil Mia will be excited to get those stitches off!!! Best of luck on the house work - it feels so good to get stuff updated and crossed off the list doesn't it?

    ReplyDelete