Tuesday, July 12, 2016

A year later...

It has been well over a year since our last post. Thankfully nothing motivates a blog update like an addition to the family!

The past year has had its ups and downs. I would have loved to have shared more about our foster care journey last fall and I wish I would have been better at posting updates about our decision to move to Iowa last Spring.  But alas, here I am, with that all behind us and more adventures to come.

Finding one word to summarize the past year seems impossible. It has been full of changes and tough decisions. Heart ache and rejoicing. But most of all it has been full of Jesus. More relying on Jesus, trusting Jesus and trying our best to be like Jesus.  Over the next few months I intend to document some past experiences and better record current ones. I'm hoping for this to be a place to process things myself and possibly pass along a little encouragement. So here's to new beginnings!




No comments:

Post a Comment