Monday, June 11, 2012

Mother's Day

I couldn't imagine a more wonderful first Mother's Day.  Addie took a morning nap and let her father treat me to a decadent brunch.
 One of our favorite places to go out to eat at is Jensens Cafe. I always order the same thing.
stuffed.french.toast
 Lucky me, I have a chef of my own.
 I'm already looking forward to my next Mother's Day, I'm thinking that stuffed french toast may need to be a tradition :)
 And while I enjoyed my coffee. This handsome hubs of mine stuck to his Mountain Frost.

I'm so blessed. I can't imagine loving being a mother more. It has been the most amazing 4 months, I can't wait for many more to come. 





Love you baby girl. You make me the happiest mama in the world.

1 comment:

  1. Haha! Oh Melissa, that photo w you and Mia and the AM coffee is the cutest! What a sweet Mothers Day you had : )

    ReplyDelete