Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Cayden at 1 month (3 weeks ago)

I love being a mother of two, though it seems that the hours in my days have decreased significantly.  Hence updating you on Cayden three weeks late.  The good news is that we've spent the last few weeks doing lots of cuddling, so the time has not been wasted!

At 4 weeks, our little man was just starting to wear 0-3 month clothes. He has had no troubles with eating and gaining weight, which makes his mom very happy.  There weren't a ton of milestones to make note of (besides record-setting burp noises set by a child whose been outside the womb for 21 days) but each day brings a little more alertness to Cade's eyes and a little more roll to his legs.


I just want to pinch those little legs!

Isn't he the cutest little thing?

I could look at this face all day.

 Since the beginning of time, my friend Laura and I dreamed about "someday" when we grow up and have kiddos.  The day has come. Here is Cayden's buddy Eli - isn't he adorable?  A few other dear friends have had boys this spring and summer, so fun!

More pictures to come in the next couple of days. A dear friend captured our little family on the back deck a while back and I can't wait to share them!


No comments:

Post a Comment