Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Bronchoticulitis

We've had our first sweep of cold blow through the Pearson household and sadly enough, Addie wasn't able to bounce back from hers without a little help.  After a visit to the doctor yesterday, we got sent home with a nebulizer and a prescription of 10 minute treatments, 3 times a day for 2 weeks.  

My heart hurts for our sweet baby girl, but I know that she isn't in too much pain.  More than anything, she hates to sit for the treatments!  So laying in bed last night, trying to fall asleep, I spent some time in prayer.  I prayed for the health of little Addie but the bulk of these prayers were lifted up for other sick kids around the world. I can't imagine watching my baby struggle with leukemia, the whooping cough, or any other life-threatening illness.  I'm noticing how God uses the "little" things in my life to call me to prayer for the "bigger" things in others' lives around me. It gives me a grateful heart and grows my love for others. 

What have you been praying for?

Give your kiddos a big kiss tonight! 


No comments:

Post a Comment